Our booking system is currently experiencing a technical issue. Please book via our app whilst the engineers are fixing it. Thank you.
We are always on the lookout for experienced and enthusiastic teachers who would like to join our vibrant teaching community.
Please write to us describing why you think you would make a great team member, complete our application form below and attach a short recording of yourself. If successful you will be invited to meet with the studio director.
In the meantime, we would highly recommend coming along to classes and getting to know our culture and our team. Being a part of our community is an ESSENTIAL part of working here. You are welcome to make the most of our New Student Offer where you can enjoy 6 in-studio classes within 4 weeks for just £45!
Whitespace Studio are looking for an energetic and friendly front-desk-face with a keen eye for detail and a love for exceptional customer service. Ideally you’ll possess super-human organization and a passion for this non-stop, thriving workplace where the phones sing, and the emails flow!
Working Hours: 40 hours (incl. some evenings and weekends)
Salary: £18,500 – £19,500 plus benefits package (depending on experience)
Location: Whitespace Yoga & Wellbeing Studio, Milton Keynes
We’re a positive and friendly bunch, dedicated to changing lives through wellbeing practices. We encourage personal growth and healthy living with our customers and team, and we get to meet some SUPER interesting people. Our light-filled, beautiful character building in the heart of Stony Stratford offers a great place to work and practice.
You get to take your shoes off and wear stretchy pants (if you choose) every day! We offer terrific perks and love to promote from within. There are exciting things happening at Whitespace, come join the team!
People are our passion and more than anyone, you’ll be the face of Whitespace. Our Front of House Team Members are our customers biggest ‘cheer-leaders’ – taking the time to build relationships, offer advice, support students in their wellbeing goals and helping them stay on track. You will welcome students and help them find their right schedule of classes, along with the right purchasing decision to meet their needs. The successful candidate MUST be a natural at offering tailor-fit ‘solution-based’ sales; keeping our customer’s needs always at heart.
Our studio is dynamic and fast-paced with a never-ending to-do list, so you’re someone who is SUPER organised and really thrives in that environment. You enjoy being a part of a friendly, hardworking team – bringing resilience, a solutions-focus and always looking for ways to do things better. Most importantly, you’re driven by making a positive difference in peoples’ lives. This is more than just a job, it’s a passion!
This role involves working some mornings, evening shifts and weekends too. You’ll receive a good salary plus fantastic benefits including 28 days Holiday, Pension, professional development, free membership and discounts on our workshops and retail offerings. And of course, working alongside a FABULOUS team!
• Two years of Sales and/or Front of House experience is essential
• Proven experience in generating and following up on customer enquiries
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Experience working in retail, yoga, fitness, and/or health industry not required, but beneficial.
• Proven excellence with all channels of customer contact – phone, email and face-to-face
• Exceptional customer service and a strong team-player
• Friendly, people-person with a genuine interest in helping customers
• Super organised and good attention to detail
• Excels in a sales advice environment, great at listening and helping customers by offering personalised solutions
• Highly energetic, self-motivated, self-managing, able to effectively run a shift unsupervised
• Ability to multi-task and function in a fast-paced environment, often with changing priorities given students
entering and exiting the studios at similar times
• Proactive problem-solver with excellent attention to detail
• Competent with computers and effective at learning and using the necessary software products i.e. basic
Microsoft products (word, outlook and excel)
• Flexible work schedule is a must, including overtime for special events as needed, and their own transport
• Willingness to learn, grow, and be coached
• Yoga experience a plus, but not essential. Commitment to attending a class once a week
• Ideally, you’re NOT wanting a career as a Yoga Teacher. We’re looking for someone who’s interested in office
work with a view to long-term employment. Please apply for our Yoga Teacher Training or Apply as a Teacher
if this is the path you wish to pursue